Advantages & FAQs
Investing in a quality coffee service provides more bang for your buck than you realize. For people who appreciate a great cup of coffee, it takes the work and planning out of your morning routine, leaving behind only the simple joy of savoring that first sip of piping-hot java.
Here are just a few advantages of partnering with RRC for your coffee service needs:
- No one from the office has to go out and get the coffee, saving your company time and money.
- No one has to go out to get the supplies, either!
- Running out of coffee is a bummer for everyone-lucky for you, you won’t have to worry about that anymore!
- Years of experience have perfected our art of providing just the right amount of supplies you need, which means constant fresh coffee and less money spent on inventory.
- We provide and maintain the Bunn-O-Matic equipment you need free of charge, meaning you have complimentary access to the superior product needed to brew the best-tasting coffee possible in less than four minutes, as well as free maintenance on all equipment.
We’ve provided answers to a few of our more commonly asked questions, but please feel free to give us a call or drop us a line with any questions that aren’t addressed here – a team-member will be happy to assist you!
Q: I have a small area for my brewed-beverage service set up. Do you offer different-sized equipment and supplies that will work in the area I have available?
RRC: We’ll come in and assess your needs, then recommend the right set-up for your space. We offer a variety of commercial-grade brewing and serving equipment to meet your needs.
Q: I’m opening a coffee shop in Baton Rouge but don’t want to buy a lot of expensive equipment right away. Since we’ll be using River Road Coffees in our brewed-beverages, can you supply the equipment we need to get started?
RRC: We’ll come in and assess your needs, then recommend the right equipment for your space. We offer a variety of commercial-grade brewing and serving equipment to meet your needs.
Q: I already have a coffee service provider, but the taste of the coffee often varies from month-to-month. My employees often leave the office to get the coffee they want. Is there something I can do about this?
RRC: The quality and taste of your brewed-beverages can fluctuate wildly based upon several factors: the age of the coffee being brewed, the cleanliness of the brewing or serving equipment, the quality of the coffee beans themselves. Our service relationships take all these factors into account, so your people get a consistently remarkable coffee experience every time without having to leave the office to get it.